It’s mid November and we are having 30 degree days already – it seems that spring has quickly been bypassed by summer and you can almost see the vines growing. We have a bit of bud rubbing to do but otherwise things are fairly quiet on the home front. The vineyard looks stunning because after all the rain this winter everything is so green and yet basked in sunlight. The new fruit looks full of promise. And the grapes aren’t the only things growing – Archie is now running around (16 months), Finn has just turned nine and Tahlia is about to become a teenager – arggghhhh!!
- 36,136 hits
- Go Marlborough…loving the webcast here in the Top of the South. Proud of you all!! #Maadi 8 months ago
- @cjlambert hey cj hows tricks!!! 1 year ago
- nzwargraves.org.nz/casualties/arc… Great great uncle KIA gallipoli #Anzacday #sacrifice 1 year ago
- nzwargraves.org.nz/casualties/arc… Great Uncle Archibald. Lest we forget. 1 year ago
- RT @Jayson_Bryant: “@ColinCraigNZ: It's just not intelligent to pretend that homosexual relationships are normal.” Are you normal, Colin? 1 year ago